PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING AND/OR ACTIVATING YOUR VIRTUAL PHONE. BY ACTIVATING AND/OR USING YOUR VIRTUAL PHONE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT ACTIVATE OR USE THE VIRTUAL PHONE.
- Virtual Phone Software.
- The software, the temporary phone number that may be assigned to you, and any data that came with your Virtual Phone, as may be updated in any form (“Virtual Phone Software”), are licensed by PSS for use solely under the terms of this EULA.
- Use of and access to certain features of the Virtual Phone and/or the Virtual Phone Software and/or Services (as defined in Section 7 below) may transmit data over the internet and may require internet access in order to function properly at varying capacities. Consequently, you acknowledge that many features and services of the Virtual Phone and/or the Virtual Phone Software and/or Services transmit data and could entail charges to your data plan, and that you are responsible for any such charges.
- Grant of License.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, you are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the Virtual Phone Software on a single device, in connection with a phone number that may be assigned to you.
- License Restrictions.
- Except to the extent otherwise expressly and unambiguously authorized by PSS or, with respect to any restriction which is explicitly prohibited by applicable law, you shall:
- NOT distribute or make the Virtual Phone Software available over a network. This EULA does not grant you any rights to use PSS proprietary interfaces and other intellectual property, for the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of devices, accessories or software applications.
- NOT, and you agree not to enable others to, modify, make copies of, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, or create derivative works of the Virtual Phone Software or any part thereof.
- Except to the extent otherwise expressly and unambiguously authorized by PSS or, with respect to any restriction which is explicitly prohibited by applicable law, you shall:
ANY SUCH FORBIDDEN USE SHALL IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE VIRTUAL PHONE SOFTWARE AND THE VIRTUAL PHONE.
- You shall only use the Virtual Phone Software and the Services in compliance with all applicable laws, including local laws of the jurisdictions in which you use and/or download or use the Virtual Phone Software and Services, and the jurisdiction in which you reside. Features of the Virtual Phone Software and the Services may not be available in all languages or regions; some features may vary by region; and some may be restricted or unavailable from your service provider.
- You shall comply with any United States export controls and all U.S. export laws, whether or not applicable. You represent and warrant that you are not: (i) located in or a national or resident of any country that is subject to U.S. trade sanctions; or (ii) on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or acting on behalf of any person or entity on such list.
- PSS will be entitled to reclaim or stop giving any line number offered for free or any other free service to the user at any time. You are aware that a free trial period may be offered to you for certain services and be stopped by PSS for any reason.
- Title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in and to the Virtual Phone Software, including the telephone number that may be assigned to you, shall remain vested in PSS, which reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. You agree that the terms of this EULA will apply to any app that may be pre-installed on your Virtual Phone, unless such app is accompanied by a separate EULA, in which case you agree that the terms of that EULA will govern your use of that app. PSS may, from time to time at its sole discretion, change the telephone number that may have been assigned to you.
This license does not allow you to use the Virtual Phone Software or any portion thereof on any device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Virtual Phone Software or any portion thereof available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, or sublicense the Virtual Phone Software or any portion thereof.
- Consent to Use of Data.
- Services and Third-Party Materials.
- Your Virtual Phone may enable access to third-party services, apps, software and web sites (collectively, the “Services”). Use of these Services may require you to accept additional terms which you hereby agree to comply with, and may be subject to additional fees.
- You agree to use the Services at your sole risk and that PSS assumes no liability to you for content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise unacceptable to you.
- Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third-Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third-party web sites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that PSS does not endorse any third party products or websites, and PSS is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third-Party Materials or web sites. PSS, its officers, affiliates and subsidiaries do not warrant or endorse, and do not assume any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for, any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
- You are solely responsible for all communications of whatever type you conduct or store, and for any content of any kind that you transmit via the Virtual Phone and/or the Services. You shall refrain from using the Virtual Phone in any manner which is unlawful, or offensive or unacceptable to you. In the event of content of a third party which is unlawful, or offensive or unacceptable to you, you shall have no claims against PSS in connection therewith.
- Services and Third-Party Materials that may be accessed, linked to or displayed on the Virtual Phone are not available in all languages or in all countries or regions. PSS makes no representation that such Services and Third-Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use or access Services and Third-Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws and privacy and data collection laws. PSS reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time, without notice or liability. In no event will PSS be liable for the removal or disabling of access to any such Services. PSS may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
PSS, at its discretion, may make available future updates for your Virtual Phone and/or the Virtual Phone Software. Such software updates, if any, may not necessarily include all existing software features or new features that PSS releases for newer or other models of Virtual Phones. The terms of this EULA will govern any software updates provided by PSS for the Virtual Phone and/or the Virtual Phone Software, unless such Virtual Phone Software update is accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that license will govern.
This EULA is effective until terminated by PSS, in its sole discretion, at any time. Your rights under this EULA will terminate automatically or otherwise cease to be effective without notice from PSS if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this EULA. Upon the termination of this EULA, you shall cease all use of the Virtual Phone and the Virtual Phone Software and any right to use the same shall be revoked with immediate effect. In any event of termination of this EULA, you shall, without delay, destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Virtual Phone Software. It is hereby clarified that Sections 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of this EULA shall survive any such termination.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the use of the Virtual Phone and any services performed by or accessed through the Virtual Phone is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy remains with you only.
- THE VIRTUAL PHONE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED TO SUPPORT OR CARRY EMERGENCY CALLS OR SMS MESSAGES TO ANY EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE VIRTUAL PHONE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND PSS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE VIRTUAL PHONE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ACCURACY.
- PSS does not warrant that the functions contained in, or services performed or provided by, the Virtual Phone and/or the Virtual Phone Software, will meet your requirements, that the operation will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any Service will continue to be made available, that any will be corrected, or that they will be compatible or work with any third-party software, applications or third-party services. Installation of the Virtual Phone Software may affect the availability and usability of third-party software, applications or third-party services, as well as PSS products and services. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, you hereby expressly acknowledge and confirm that you are aware that the device in which the Virtual Phone is installed is merely a platform for the Virtual Phone and the Services. You acknowledge and agree that PSS will not be responsible for any damage or loss in connection with your device, including but not limited to, the device’s original software. You acknowledge that the installation of the Virtual Phone Software could terminate the device’s original warranty, provided by the device manufacturer. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, forever discharge and hold PSS harmless, from any and all complaints, claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, actions or rights of action of any nature whatsoever in connection with your device.
- Should the Virtual Phone, the Virtual Phone Software or the Services prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- Your Billing Account. To pay the charges for a Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for that Service or at the time pf purchase. Additionally, you agree to permit PSS to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method details, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions. Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
- Billing. By providing a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize PSS to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize PSS to charge you for any paid feature of the Services that you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription Services. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance of any change in the amount to be charged for recurring subscription Services. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven’t previously been processed.
- Recurring Payments. When you purchase the Services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly, every 3 months or annually (as applicable)), you acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing recurring payment, and payments shall be made to PSS by the method you have chosen at the recurring intervals chosen by you, until the subscription for that Service is terminated by you or by PSS. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing PSS to process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated account (in the case of Automated Clearing House or similar payments), or as charges to your designated account (in the case of credit card or similar payments) (collectively, “Electronic Payments”). Subscription fees are generally billed or charged in advance of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, PSS or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and to process any such payment as an Electronic Payment.
- Automatic Renewal. Provided that automatic renewals are allowed in your state, you may choose for Services to automatically renew at the end of a fixed service period. we may automatically renew your Services at the end of the current service period and charge you the then current price for the renewal term, unless you have chosen to cancel the Services as described below. You must cancel the Services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal.
- Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that PSS has charged you in error, you must contact us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply
- Cancelling the Services. You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause. (i) you may not receive a refund at the time of cancellation; (ii) you may be obligated to pay cancellation charges; (iii) you may be obligated to pay all charges made to your billing account for the Services before the date of cancellation; or (iv) you may lose access to and use of your account when you cancel the Services. If you cancel, your access to the Services ends at the end of your current Service period or, if we bill your account on a periodic basis, at the end of the period in which you cancelled.
- Limitation of Liability.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PSS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR PRINCIPALS BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, FAILURE TO TRANSMIT OR RECEIVE ANY DATA, RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE VIRTUAL PHONE, VIRTUAL PHONE SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF PSS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PSS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- This EULA will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflict of law principles. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this EULA shall continue in full force and effect.
- This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and PSS relating to the Virtual Phone Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this EULA will be binding unless in writing and expressly approved by PSS.
- If you have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com .
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
Privacy Software solutions LTD.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Contacts permission, Camera permission, Approximate location permission (non-continuous), Microphone permission, Phone permission, device identifiers, email address and phone number.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Fraud prevention, Analytics, Handling payments, Device permissions for Personal Data access, Managing contacts and sending messages, Contacting the User and Social features.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Device permissions for Personal Data access
Depending on the User’s specific device, this Application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or contact the Owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User’s device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application.
If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this Application.
Approximate location permission (non-continuous)
Used for accessing the User’s approximate device location. This Application may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
The geographic location of the User is determined in a manner that isn’t continuous. This means that it is impossible for this Application to derive the approximate position of the User on a continuous basis.
Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
Used for accessing contacts and profiles on the User’s device, including the changing of entries.
Used for accessing and recording microphone audio from the User’s device.
Used for accessing a host of typical features associated with telephony. This enables, for instance, read-only access to the “phone state”, which means it enables access to the phone number of the device, current mobile network information, or the status of any ongoing calls.
Used for accessing features related to the User’s messaging including the sending, receiving and reading of SMS.
Used for accessing shared external storage, including the reading and adding of any items.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Appsflyer (AppsFlyer Ltd)
Appsflyer is an analytics service provided by AppsFlyer Ltd.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Facebook Analytics for Apps (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Analytics for Apps is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc.
Device permissions for Personal Data access
This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below.
Device permissions for Personal Data access (this Application)
This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User’s device Data as summarized here and described within this document.
Personal Data collected: Device identifiers, Approximate location permission (non-continuous), Camera permission, Contacts permission, Microphone permission and Phone permission, SMS permission and Storage permission.
Payment processing services enable this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, this Application shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
Android Pay (Google Inc.)
Android Pay is a payment service provided by Google Inc., which allows Users to make payments using their mobile phones.
Apple Pay (Apple Inc.)
Apple Pay is a payment service provided by Apple Inc., which allows Users to make payments using their mobile phones.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Firebase Cloud Messaging (Google Inc.)
Firebase Cloud Messaging is a message sending service provided by Google, Inc. Firebase Cloud Messaging allows the Owner to send messages and notifications to Users across platforms such as Android, iOS, and the web. Messages can be sent to single devices, groups of devices, or specific topics or User segments.
Firebase Dynamic Links (Google Inc.)
Firebase Dynamic Links is a social feature provided by Google Inc. Dynamic Links are tracked within Firebase or Google Analytics for Firebase, which informs the Owner about the details of the User journey to and within this Application.
Firebase Invites (Google Inc.)
Firebase Invites is a social feature provided by Google Inc. that enables Users to share this Application. The sharing may contain referral codes, or content from within this Application and may be done via email or SMS. Sharing is tracked with Google Analytics for Firebase, which informs the Owner that the User has opened or installed this Application via invite.
Further information about Personal Data
This Application may send push notifications to the User.
Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: May 25, 2018